Sunday, August 24

Same thing happens and happens again...

Time passes real fast as i oways mention...
Again, it is another end of the skul semester... wat a syok (shock)...
Yuckzz... it means exam is jz around the corner at the same time lo...
Haiz...
Keep on having insomnia these few days... that's why everyday i feel very tired and heavy...
If you ask me whether im afraid of the exams, sori... i can't give you an exact answer...
Honestly, i have no idea what kind of ideology that im holding currently...
Cham cham cham....
4 flat... Do i wish i could maintain that??? Nobody knows... even myself...
oo---oo

Few days more to birthday oredy... till then im still a 18-year-old buddy... but few days later... what would i be??? Again nobody knows... Only god knows me well...
my wish???
wish my wish that im going to make will come true....
All the best to those who view my blog.... ^-^

No comments: