Sunday, May 16

Not being myself anymore

Days are passing by...

My last update on my blog was 15 months ago... sigh**


Things are going on well, i thought...

But then, i started to find out that when things around u changed, u changed...
The long-lost feeling of unsecured and lack of confidence again stroke me hard...


Diverged roads are ahead...
I'm losing my mind,
losing my ability to judge the others,
and also myself...


I'm starting to afraid of making decision, especially in front of that somebody...


I could not read my mind, leave alone hers...
Trying to understand, though it has all gone beyond logical judgement and sensible rationalising...


It has already gone very deep, deeper than what i thought it would be...
At the moment, i'm not whom i seem to be anymore...

No comments: